I am a person who likes making lists.
Schedules, to organize my life. It’s absolutely necessary for my time management. Otherwise I would “get lost”.
I would probably forget most of my plans because life can be so hectic and unpredictable sometimes. And this is further aggravated by the fact that I am a person who gets easily distracted.
Oh look, a butterfly!
So, I made some plans for 2012. Nothing spectacular, I know. But I hope I can accomplish most of them within the next 9 months!
· relax much more in my spare time (reminding myself that a job is just a job and shouldn’t influence my entire life)
· join a Tai Chi Chuan class
· spend my weekends rather with my friends than with my Xbox
· learn a new language (any suggestions?)
· quit smoking. AGAIN.
· new tattoos (yes, plural)
· NY in July to meet my dear friend K. and finally her husband
· bar-hopping in London with my dear friend M.
· Edinburgh in fall
· a new hair color for the summer (again: any suggestions?)
· visit dear friends in Germany
(@ R,P,B and T: Remember our plans for the Village People Meeting in Hamburg? Give me a date and I’ll be there!)
· another bad taste night with the lovely ladies B. and I. (Next time in Bremen?)
· Oh, and I decided to use these beauties again (on a daily base):